FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Super Easy Chicken Fingers (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/90377-super-easy-chicken-fingers.html)

Glasshousejohn 03-05-2006 05:27 AM

Super Easy Chicken Fingers

"These strips are so easy to make. They are my one of my favourites. They
also are good on rolls or bread for a yummy sandwich."

1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite size
pieces
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Roll chicken pieces in the
melted butter or margarine, then roll in the breadcrumbs Bake the chicken
fingers in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Turn them over and
cook for another 10 minutes or until they are brown and pierce easily with
a fork. Ready to serve!

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives: