FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)

Patricia D. Hill 28-07-2005 05:28 AM

Administrivia: Problems with mailing list

We are experiencing problems with the mailing list. We are working to
resolve the problem. This means people who read rec.food.recipes through
the mailing list won't be able to read this message explaining that the
problem exists.

We appreciate your interest in rec.food.recipes

Patricia Hill Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
rec.food.recipes lead moderator

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at
.