Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Sunday, April 17, 2005

moulded beetroot dish
chicken cutlet paprikash
"true American" recipes for crock-pot stews and casseroles"

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Kathy Brooks" >
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:18:20 +1200

I am requesting 2 recipes please:

Can someone help me with a recipe my mother used to make in the 60's when
we
attended family picnics. This was a moulded beetroot dish which must of
used gelatin to set it.

Also, with our Southern hemisphere winter approaching, I would like "true
American" recipes for crock-pot stews and casseroles - not too spicy
please.

Thanks
Kathy, Kerikeri, New Zealand

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: chicken cutlet paprikash
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:16:45 -0500

We have tried makeing the recepie "chicken cutlet paprikash". This recepie
and has some difficulty as the recepie does not give the directions for
all the ingredients listed. Wine, vinegar, tomato puree, flour! Please
help with a new version of this recepie.

Thank you
Jean

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: