Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Old 14-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Member

Default Smoked Trout Appetizer

Smoked Trout Appetizer - YouTube

A week ago, I caught my first Rainbow Trout of the season at a local lake. I smoked the fish and then froze them for later use. Today, I made a wonderful smoked trout appetizer. This is a great recipe for a quick, elegant and easy appetizer. Make this for your next dinner party and impress your guest!

Ingredients
1 smoked trout
1 small onion
1 tsp capers