Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default Smoked Trout Appetizer

Smoked Trout Appetizer - YouTube

A week ago, I caught my first Rainbow Trout of the season at a local lake. I smoked the fish and then froze them for later use. Today, I made a wonderful smoked trout appetizer. This is a great recipe for a quick, elegant and easy appetizer. Make this for your next dinner party and impress your guest!

Ingredients
1 smoked trout
1 small onion
1 tsp capers
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and pepper
A Triple Crème Brei Cheese
Crackers

smoked trout ima@azzhol Barbecue 3 24-07-2007 01:37 PM
Smoked Trout With Thyme Potatoes lavender dojay Recipes (moderated) 0 01-02-2007 03:55 AM
Pan-Fried Trout And Smoked Trout Ravioli Glasshousejohn Recipes (moderated) 0 14-08-2006 02:55 AM
Smoked Trout in Wasabi Aioli Louis Cohen Barbecue 0 24-11-2004 01:30 AM