Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default beef berger

how can i make a beef berger
Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotifa yesmin View Post
how can i make a beef berger
80/20 ground beef. Pat it into patties that extend beyond the circumference of buns you use. Maybe 1/4 inch think.

Some form of salt and pepper on each side of the patty. I always use caste iron for cooking these. heat caste iron skillet on high. Place patty, or two inot skillet. It shouldhiss relatively loudly. Reduce heat to med high. you'll have to resist the desire to flip it for a little while. Reduce heat to medium.

As you see the meat turn from red to grey on the bottom of the patty, you'll test it with a spatula. If your spatula slips easily underneath, flip it. It should be brown and little black on top. Now is when you would put cheese on it.

Press the patty with your finger. I like mine medium rare, so juice runs from the burger when I bite into it. Better beef=better burger.

Side of fries, top burger with sauteed (in Coke) onions and peppers. Heaven.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorio View Post
[...]

Good idea, But i give you one tips. If you suppose to boil beaf well in very short, Clean beaf cut into small pieces, add water pinch of turmeric powder, salt and especially GINGER PASTE which will boiled soft and soon. And this will ready for making burger or any dishes you wanted to do. Hope this idea will very helpful for you all. Thank you.