Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Old 29-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Member

Location: SA
Wink My 2nd Recipe: Very easy Perfect Peppermint Crisp Tart - a classic

Hi all

As promised, this week I'm giving you my next recipe, or at least more or less how I grew up knowing this dessert from my grandmother's days.

The ingredients:
500ml fresh cream
1 X tin caramel
1 X pack of biscuits (the tealovers or tennis biscuit kind)
Some fresh frozen mint leaves

Hehe, in the video you can see the ingredients actualy change slightly as my assistant Candy once again comes to the rescue. So, for the instructions:
Very easy Perfect Peppermint Crisp Tart - YouTube

Enjoy!

Warmest Regards,
MEnoMonki

you can also find me on facebook and twitter
:-)