FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Coconut Cucumber Salad (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/414028-coconut-cucumber-salad.html)

lilchuff11 19-12-2011 10:49 AM

Coconut Cucumber Salad

Possibly one of the best salads you will taste.

1 lb. of cucumber
1 cup of plain low fat yogurt
1/4 cup of grated coconut (preferably a young fresh coconut)
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of black pepper

1. Combine grated coconut and yogurt and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.

2. Peel and cut cucumbers (cut in bite-size pieces).

3. Add salt, black pepper and yogurt dressing to cucumbers and mix thoroughly.

Azharuddin 10-02-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilchuff11 (Post 1694884)
Possibly one of the best salads you will taste.

1 lb. of cucumber
1 cup of plain low fat yogurt
1/4 cup of grated coconut (preferably a young fresh coconut)
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of black pepper

1. Combine grated coconut and yogurt and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.

2. Peel and cut cucumbers (cut in bite-size pieces).

3. Add salt, black pepper and yogurt dressing to cucumbers and mix thoroughly.

I love salad never mind whether it is Rice or Dal. I will going to try this unique salad

sona@-@ 12-10-2013 10:47 AM

Greate taste of Cucumber Salad with honey, it is my favorite.

best online plagiarism checker free

phiferindia 14-12-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sona@-@ (Post 1872125)
Greate taste of Cucumber Salad with honey, it is my favorite.

primark store online shopping | best online plagiarism checker free

Good and great, Including carrot and mango(green) pieces with that makes your dish still good and healthy. You can try by this.