FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Baked Chicken Breasts in Orange Juice (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/413605-baked-chicken-breasts-orange.html)

lilchuff11 11-12-2011 10:31 PM

Baked Chicken Breasts in Orange Juice

A zesty and tangy chicken breast recipe to make your taste buds tingle.

5 bones chicken breasts
1 tsp. of minced garlic
1 cup of chopped onion
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of rosemary
1 cup of orange juice
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tsp. of white pepper

1. Season chicken with lemon juice, salt, white pepper and garlic.

2. Place in a greased and shallow baking dish.

3. Sprinkle rosemary and dash onions over chicken then pour orange juice.

4. Bake in preheated oven at 300 degrees F for an hour. Baste frequently.

poojakapur 12-08-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilchuff11 (Post 1692564)

WWWWoooowww.... Hey its delicious...!!! My mouth is watering as soon as i read this recipe. I gonna prepare like this using orange and lemon combination with chicken breast. Hope my family will have that day.

martinnathalie9 04-12-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilchuff11 (Post 1692564)
A zesty and tangy chicken breast recipe to make your taste buds tingle.

5 bones chicken breasts
1 tsp. of minced garlic
1 cup of chopped onion
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of rosemary
1 cup of orange juice
1 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tsp. of white pepper

1. Season chicken with lemon juice, salt, white pepper and garlic.

2. Place in a greased and shallow baking dish.

3. Sprinkle rosemary and dash onions over chicken then pour orange juice.

4. Bake in preheated oven at 300 degrees F for an hour. Baste frequently.

Interesting take, I've tried cooking with juice (orange) before and with no luck, it turned into a simmering mess