FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Rec.Food.Recipes Newsgroup (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/174223-rec-food-recipes-newsgroup.html)

Tracy E. Carman 06-07-2009 01:32 AM

Rec.Food.Recipes Newsgroup

Good evening,

I am busy sorting through all of the pending recipes and requests that
have built up. The way the messages were showing up made no sense and it
took me time to sort through it all and get things working again.

For that delay, I apologize. Give me a couple of days to play .catch up.
and let.s see if we can get this news group moving forward.

Again, I apologize for the delay. Anyone that wishes to email me
privately can do so at . Thank you for your patience.

-Tracy E. Carman, moderator

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Tracy E. Carman at
.