FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Hawaiian Chicken with Rice (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/151824-hawaiian-chicken-rice.html)

Marcea Collum 21-03-2008 04:58 PM

Hawaiian Chicken with Rice

You will need:
6 boneless chicken breasts (with skin works the best)
Foil
1 8 o.z can of pinapple rings
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 c. brown sugar
3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp. Flour
Minute Rice

Pre-Heat oven @ 350 Salt and pepper your chicken, roll in flour and brown
it in oil. Place the chicken in a baking pan and set aside. Sauce: add 8
o.z of pinapple juice brown sugar bouillon cubes soy sauce flour Cook over
meduim heat until thick. Pour over chicken making sure sauce gets under
the chicken. Add pineapple rings to chicken and cover dish with foil. Bake
@ 350 for 45 minutes. Rice: Boil 3 cups of water with 1 chicken bouillon
cube. When water boils, remove from heat and stir in 3 c. of minute rice,
cover for 5 minutes.

Optional: saute 1 half of small onion, one grated carrot and 1 small green
pepper in 2 Tbsp. of butter. Add veggies to rice or on the side. Serve
chicken breast over the bed of rice. I make up an extra serving of sauce
once the rice is done and my family likes to use it to pour over their
rice and chicken. Very GOOD!!

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at .
Archives: