Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Soft As Wonder White Bread

Soft White Bread

1 cup water (room temp.)
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons margarine
1 tablespoon honey
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup powdered milk (not skim)
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast

Add ingredients in order given (this is for my machine, your's maybe
different). Select dough cycle. When done, take out dough and on a
floured surface, shape into loaf and place in loaf pan. (I try to work it
as little as possible). Let rise in a warm place for approximately 40
minutes until doubled in size. Bake on centre rack of preheated 350
degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Cool on wire rack before slicing.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at .
Archives:

Bread too soft Robert Feinman Baking 3 11-02-2005 05:40 PM
Country White Bread from bread machine Sandie's News Baking 1 21-05-2004 10:24 PM
What makes brioche bread different from white bread? Petey the Wonder Dog Baking 3 16-04-2004 03:22 AM
Soft Bread Terry Unkelhaeuser Baking 3 11-12-2003 10:40 PM