FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Chicken And Rice Casserole (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/143591-chicken-rice-casserole.html)

[email protected] 20-12-2007 03:09 AM

Chicken And Rice Casserole

I think this is the recipe you are looking for

Chicken And Rice Casserole

1 7 ounce box of minute rice
1 envelope of onion soup mix
1 can cream mushroom soup
1 can cream chicken soup
1 can milk

What I do is mix all the ingredients together. I then oil the bottom of an
oblong baking pan or dish and pour ingredients into pan, then add chicken
on top and bake at either 350 or 375 for an hour or a little longer it
depends on how much chicken you are making. I'm doing this from memory so
I hope this works

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia D. Hill at .
Archives: