Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Thursday, October 25, 2007

Crustacean's Recipe for Garlic Noodles
The Cheesecake Factory's Shrimp Scampi
Japanese Rice like Miyabi Kyoto Restaurant
Coconut Shrimp
Copycat Flavored Creamers
Amish Friendship Bread and Starter
Zuppa Toscana, Olive Garden Style

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Crustacean's Recipe for Garlic Noodles!!!
From: Beverly >

Crustacean's Recipe for Garlic Noodles!!!
I would love this recipe. Please help me out!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: The Cheesecake Factory's Shrimp Scampi Recipe
From: Beverly >

The Cheesecake Factory's Shrimp Scampi Recipe

I would love the recipe for the Cheesecake Factory's Shrimp Scampi. This
is my favorite meal and I would love to be able to prepare it at home.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Japanese Rice like Miyabi Kyoto Restaurant
From: Deb Nolin >

Japanese Rice like Miyabi Kyoto Restaurant
I am looking for a rice recipe like the rice that is made at Miyabi Kyoto
Restaurants. We absolutely love it.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Coconut Shrimp
From: marcene >

Coconut Shrimp
i dont want the kind you roll in cocnut I want the kind you get at the
pagoda chineese buffet. thank you.

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Copycat Flavored Creamers
From: Deborah Chism >

I am looking for the following copycat recipes any help will be
appreciated.

flavored creamers:
Peppermint
Gingerbread
Eggnog
pumpkin Pie Spice
hazelnut and any other christmas flavors

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Bob" >
Subject: Amish Friendship Bread and Starter

My wife once had a recipe for a bread called, "Amish Friendship
Bread", but somehow it got away from her.

Apparently it had a starter dough which was the base.

She is now looking for the recipe. Can anyone please help.
(Sorry for the poor description, but that's about all I know about
it)

Thanks, Bob-tx

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Betty A. Yarber" >
Subject: Soup Recipe Zuppa Toscana, Olive Garden Styl

I would love to have a copy of the recipe for Zuppa Toscana, Olive Garden
Style. I love it sooooo much.

Thank You
Betty

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia D. Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: