FoodBanter.com

-   Recipes (moderated) (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/)
-   -   Frittata of Easter Leftovers - Asparagus, Potato, and Ham (https://www.foodbanter.com/recipes-moderated/121447-frittata-easter-leftovers-asparagus.html)

Angela 16-04-2007 06:04 PM

Frittata of Easter Leftovers - Asparagus, Potato, and Ham

Frittata of Easter Leftovers - Asparagus, Potato, and Ham

Frittatas are excellent vehicles for using up the last little bits of
scrumptious stuff, and make a quick and easy late night meal. This is a
fortuitous happenstance from our Easter feast this year.

5 eggs
2 tsp oil
good pinch of kosher salt
generous grind of black pepper
1 cup tiny C size red potatoes, roasted and thinly sliced
1 cup cooked asparagus spears, cut into 1 lengths
1/2 cup slivered ham
1/2 cup grated Fontina

Heat the oven to 350F. Beat the eggs with salt & pepper. Heat an ovenproof
skillet and add the oil. Add the beaten eggs and allow them to begin to
firm; scatter the potatoes, asparagus, and ham evenly over the surface and
top with cheese. Put into the oven for about 10 minutes until cooked
through. Makes 2 generous servings.

Note: This was good enough with leftovers that I would actually seek out
the ingredients to make it again - perhaps for brunch.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives: