Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default preserving my sanity....;-)

Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....

Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has there
not been any activity?

Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

Kathi Jones wrote:
> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>
> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has there
> not been any activity?
>
> Kathi

There has been very very little activity in the past 2 days. A post
about potatoes, and something weird called "rug dogs". HTH :-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.preserving

Kathi,

If you get this it's working.

Chuck

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Kathi Jones wrote:
>> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>>
>> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
>> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
>> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has
>> there not been any activity?
>>
>> Kathi
>>

> There has been very very little activity in the past 2 days. A post about
> potatoes, and something weird called "rug dogs". HTH :-)
>
> Bob

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Kathi Jones wrote:
>> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>>
>> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
>> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
>> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has
>> there not been any activity?
>>
>> Kathi
>>

> There has been very very little activity in the past 2 days. A post about
> potatoes, and something weird called "rug dogs". HTH :-)
>
> Bob

Ya, Bob, I got the "rug dogs" thing too...LOL...all the more reason to
wonder if everything was working OK...;-)

thanks,

Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

No activity Kathi. Evidently everyone is either busy or taking a nap.

George

Kathi Jones wrote:
> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>
> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has there
> not been any activity?
>
> Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

zxcvbob wrote:

> Kathi Jones wrote:
>> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>>
>> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
>> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
>> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has there
>> not been any activity?

> There has been very very little activity in the past 2 days. A post
> about potatoes, and something weird called "rug dogs". HTH :-)

The late Susan Hattie Steinsapir had this wonderful essay, ca. 1993, in
rec.food.cooking about cats and "rug worms."

B/
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Kathi Jones wrote:

> Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to do this....but....
>
> Hubby just upgraded my p'tuter and for 2 days I've been checking here and
> haven't seen any posts...since this is the only newsgroup I read, I'm
> wondering if whatever he did has messed with my r.f.cc.!!!??? Or has there
> not been any activity?
>
> Kathi

I been preserving our clothing against sartorial decay and inelegance. n' I
chopped off that pahr ah ugly jeans of hissns' to make shorts.
Edrena

BBQ Sanity Always W/ WEEZAH Barbecue 1 01-10-2016 08:17 PM
not quite preserving songbird Preserving 0 20-10-2011 06:05 PM
More preserving The Cook Preserving 0 27-07-2008 07:18 PM
Preserving jam [email protected] General Cooking 10 28-11-2005 01:19 PM
Dorothy Lynch salad dressing: Sanity check Bob General Cooking 5 25-11-2004 07:44 AM