Tom-Alex Soorhull

Default I store my food on Mars

There it's 100% secure from all bacteria, insects and critters that will eat it.

So I recommend to store your food on Mars, too.

(Moon is also ok, but I can't recommend Venus and Mercury, too hot)
Craig Watts

>There it's 100% secure from all bacteria, insects and critters that will eat it.
>
>So I recommend to store your food on Mars, too.

I tried that one time and my food still went bad. What am I doing
wrong?

Lemme tell ya' , it really sent me into orbit!

Signed:

Frustrated in gravity

Brian Mailman

Craig Watts wrote:

> >There it's 100% secure from all bacteria, insects and critters that will eat it.
> >
> >So I recommend to store your food on Mars, too.
> >

> I tried that one time and my food still went bad. What am I doing
> wrong?

A Martian day is 24 hours, 39 minutes, and 35.244 seconds long. So you
cannot use the times in the Terran books.

B/
Blanche Nonken

Brian Mailman > wrote:

> Craig Watts wrote:
> >
> > >There it's 100% secure from all bacteria, insects and critters that will eat it.
> > >
> > >So I recommend to store your food on Mars, too.
> > >

> > I tried that one time and my food still went bad. What am I doing
> > wrong?

> A Martian day is 24 hours, 39 minutes, and 35.244 seconds long. So you
> cannot use the times in the Terran books.

Plus the barometric pressure is all wrong. Check your barometer and
altitude, and correct using the proper USDA charts.
The Ruzicka Family

"Craig Watts" > wrote in message
> >There it's 100% secure from all bacteria, insects and critters that will

eat it.

> >So I recommend to store your food on Mars, too.
> >

> I tried that one time and my food still went bad. What am I doing
> wrong?
>
> Lemme tell ya' , it really sent me into orbit!
>

> Signed:
>

> Frustrated in gravity

You might have neglected to remember that, since there's less atmosphere on
Mars, more radiation gets through. Who knows what effects that might have
on stored food! (Not to mention the bacteria, etc, that might be there, but
we simply haven't discovered yet!)

Brian Mailman

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> Plus the barometric pressure is all wrong. Check your barometer and
> altitude, and correct using the proper USDA charts.

It would have to be the UMDA charts.... Unless Mars outsizes Texas and
becomes the 51st State.

B/
Scott

The OP has posted trash to every food-related newsgroup I've gone. This
is by far his least-offensive post.

please mail OT responses only
Ken Anderson

"Scott" > wrote in message
> The OP has posted trash to every food-related newsgroup I've gone. This
> is by far his least-offensive post.

Yes, I see he recently appeared on the wine ng also. His name re-arranges to
"Homosexual Troll," you may have noticed. Cute.

Loki

Default I store my food on Mars (sigh)

il Sun, 16 May 2004 10:35:05 -0400, "Ken Anderson" ha scritto:

> "Scott" > wrote in message
> > The OP has posted trash to every food-related newsgroup I've gone. This
> > is by far his least-offensive post.
> >

> Yes, I see he recently appeared on the wine ng also. His name re-arranges to
> "Homosexual Troll," you may have noticed. Cute.

Cute? Desperate more like it, to post meaningless drivel at random
newsgroups.
I mean,one should stick to meaningful drivel. ;-)))
--
Cheers,

Blanche Nonken

Brian Mailman > wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:
>
> > Plus the barometric pressure is all wrong. Check your barometer and
> > altitude, and correct using the proper USDA charts.

> It would have to be the UMDA charts.... Unless Mars outsizes Texas and
> becomes the 51st State.

Bah. You one of them "Mars First!" hooligans?

Jeffrey Quick

In article >,
Blanche Nonken > wrote:

> Brian Mailman > wrote:
>
> > Blanche Nonken wrote:
> >
> > > Plus the barometric pressure is all wrong. Check your barometer and
> > > altitude, and correct using the proper USDA charts.

> > It would have to be the UMDA charts.... Unless Mars outsizes Texas and
> > becomes the 51st State.

> Bah. You one of them "Mars First!" hooligans?

Not me! "Earth First - we can mine the other planets later."
Anyway, wouldn't the ambiant radiation on Mars sterilize the food?

food store? bulka[_2_] General Cooking 8 14-12-2009 09:37 PM
Go to Mars! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 5 19-06-2009 10:57 PM
New food store opened this morning Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 5 22-07-2005 05:41 PM
storing food in freezer, how long can one store food? KOS General Cooking 7 10-03-2005 06:37 PM
I store food in my arsehole ! ! ! Brian Raab Preserving 2 12-10-2004 10:25 PM