Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Medieval hearts were better than ours

TROLLING TROLLING HEY PASTRY BOB HOW COME YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SO MUCH
ABOUT CARDIOLOGY WHEN ALL YOU REALLY ARE IS A SHORT ORDER COOK?

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:49:00 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>Chung's Truth Discernment Ray is at it again. <LOL> Poor sap.
>
>> http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

>I urge everyone to go to this page and see what a charlatan, fraud,
>quack, hypocrite and liar (did I leave anything out...?) he is.
>
>> But he does have heart problems :-(

>Zowie. Now Chung has his Remote Diagnostic Ray working. I bet he keeps
>it in his Bat bel...um, ChungBelt with all the compartments for the
>attachments to his Truth Discernment Ray Gun. There's the "Look Across
>the Sea and Sense Somebody's BMI attachment" and the Look Into the
>Heart of Anybody Who Disagrees with Chung" optional eyepiece.
>
>What a guy. Kind of amazing for a charlatan, fraud, quack, hypocrite
>and liar. Poor guy just keeps doing the same trick again and again.
>Does the same thing repeatedly and expects a different result. Classic
>definition of insanity.
>
>Poor unbalanced Chung.
>
>Bob

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Medieval Feasting Tim W[_3_] Historic 3 08-12-2011 11:13 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Last Shot At The Mu_n General Cooking 1 08-02-2004 04:19 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Home, Home On The Mu_n Historic 0 08-02-2004 04:19 PM
Medieval hearts were better than ours Last Shot At The Mu_n Historic 0 06-02-2004 03:42 PM
Medieval food Alf Christophersen Historic 0 30-09-2003 12:16 AM