Shane D. Maudiss

Default rats in tins ?

Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
> Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Are they well-preserved and still edible?

KenCo

Brian Mailman wrote:

> Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.
>
> B/

arent Puffins endangered?????

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Brian Mailman

KenCo wrote:

> Brian Mailman wrote:
> >
> > Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> > in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

> arent Puffins endangered?????

"Addams Family Values" after Wednesday shots a bald eagle at summer
camp: "Aren't those extinct?"

"They are. Now."

B/
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins

In article >,
Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
>Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Gee, I just can't escape nethack in other newsgroups

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
Smeal 178 (814) 375-4700 \ / against HTML mail

Source for spice tins? Curt Nelson General Cooking 26 01-09-2006 10:46 PM
impulse buy bread tins jw 1111 General Cooking 9 05-01-2006 12:13 PM
Twinings Tins Henry Tea 8 19-02-2004 05:42 PM
Muffin tins Binky Baking 2 20-10-2003 01:03 AM