FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   rats in tins ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/8453-rats-tins.html)

Shane D. Maudiss 29-11-2003 07:20 AM

rats in tins ?

Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

[email protected] 30-11-2003 01:29 AM

rats in tins ?

Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
> Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Are they well-preserved and still edible?

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 02:39 AM

rats in tins ?

wrote:

> Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
> > Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

> Are they well-preserved and still edible?

Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

B/

George Shirley 30-11-2003 03:14 AM

rats in tins ?

Brian Mailman wrote:
> wrote:
>
>>Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
>>
>>>Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

>>Are they well-preserved and still edible?

> Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.
>
> B/

How was it?

George

KenCo 30-11-2003 07:04 AM

rats in tins ?

Brian Mailman wrote:

> Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.
>
> B/

arent Puffins endangered?????

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced ;)

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 06:07 PM

rats in tins ?

George Shirley wrote:

> Brian Mailman wrote:
> > wrote:

> >>Are they well-preserved and still edible?

> > Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> > in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

> How was it?

Don't know... that was the same month National Geographic had an article
on them and it's still on the shelf...

B/

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 06:08 PM

rats in tins ?

KenCo wrote:

> Brian Mailman wrote:
> >
> > Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
> > in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

> arent Puffins endangered?????

"Addams Family Values" after Wednesday shots a bald eagle at summer
camp: "Aren't those extinct?"

"They are. Now."

B/

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins 02-12-2003 09:46 PM

rats in tins ?

In article >,
Shane D. Maudiss > wrote:
>Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Gee, I just can't escape nethack in other newsgroups :)

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
Smeal 178 (814) 375-4700 \ / against HTML mail