FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   rats in tins ? (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/8453-rats-tins.html)

Shane D. Maudiss 29-11-2003 07:20 AM

rats in tins ?

Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

[email protected] 30-11-2003 01:29 AM

rats in tins ?

Shane D. Maudiss wrote:
Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Are they well-preserved and still edible?

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 02:39 AM

rats in tins ?

wrote:

Shane D. Maudiss wrote:
Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Are they well-preserved and still edible?

Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

B/

KenCo 30-11-2003 07:04 AM

rats in tins ?

Brian Mailman wrote:

Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

B/

arent Puffins endangered?????

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced ;)

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 06:07 PM

rats in tins ?

George Shirley wrote:

Brian Mailman wrote:
wrote:

Shane D. Maudiss wrote:

Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Are they well-preserved and still edible?

Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

How was it?

Don't know... that was the same month National Geographic had an article
on them and it's still on the shelf...

B/

Brian Mailman 30-11-2003 06:08 PM

rats in tins ?

KenCo wrote:

Brian Mailman wrote:

Some years ago rfc had a local-foods-package exchange.... I drew someone
in Newfoundland. They sent canned puffin.

arent Puffins endangered?????

"Addams Family Values" after Wednesday shots a bald eagle at summer
camp: "Aren't those extinct?"

"They are. Now."

B/

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins 02-12-2003 09:46 PM

rats in tins ?

In article ,
Shane D. Maudiss wrote:
Sometimes there are rats and mice inside !

Gee, I just can't escape nethack in other newsgroups :)

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign
Smeal 178 (814) 375-4700 \ / against HTML mail