FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/8339-re-rich-mans-house.html)

Jbilou Musharraf 21-10-2003 02:16 AM

in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

You won't kick me shouting to your lost sign.

Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

Jbilou Musharraf

--
so they
will pay the price.

Now there will be some Jews who are like us living on street, they
should know that leaders can use their own people to get positions and
stay on top, this does happen and I personally know a few (like that),
we will discuss them later some day at the right time. If it is reality,
I must question what has Israel got to fear if they really are on God?s
side and what is this attacking people from the back, and considering
there are those who know why is it that nothing is done to stop such
things. I personally consider this very much against any religion and
ethics when people are trained to misguide people, and in that case
Islam should not be blamed, considering average person can never find
who and which one is cheating on Muslims. Thus in such kind of system
developed inside Muslims, Muslims will fail unless they practise the
basics of their religion. Muslims controlled the world for 1400 years
but we did not alter any religion I was told all this by several human
"programmers" who changed. Some told me some bits of this story, others
would confirm but no tell

[email protected] 17-06-2004 01:05 AM

in a rich man's house, there's no place to spit but his face

you snake eating piece of shit

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 01:16:22 +0000 (UTC), Jbilou Musharraf