Jarkat2002

Default Turkey Jerky

Jerky

I have bought way to much deli turkey breast. DH and I do not care for it
after it has been frozen so I was considering making 'turkey jerky' out of it.
I don't have a food dehydrator, this past weekend I dehydrated some great
tomato slices on Silpat sheets in my gas oven. I'm wondering if the same
process would work for turkey breast.
Can anyone let me know if this is possible?
TIA!
~Kat

"Mom, sometimes you are a pain in my neck"
~DD 4 years old.
KenCo

Jarkat2002 wrote:

> Jerky
>
> I have bought way to much deli turkey breast. DH and I do not care for it
> after it has been frozen so I was considering making 'turkey jerky' out of it.
> I don't have a food dehydrator, this past weekend I dehydrated some great
> tomato slices on Silpat sheets in my gas oven. I'm wondering if the same
> process would work for turkey breast.
> Can anyone let me know if this is possible?
> TIA!
> ~Kat
>
> "Mom, sometimes you are a pain in my neck"
> ~DD 4 years old.

umm, whats a Silpat sheet?

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced
Jarkat2002

www.demarleusa.com/product/silpat/silpat.htm

~Kat

"Mom, sometimes you are a pain in my neck"
~DD 4 years old.
Kacey

A non-stick, heat resistant sheet that can be used to line a cookie
sheet to prevent the bottoms of cookies from burning.
Kacey

--
Outgoing messages scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2003

Best Beef, Buffalo, Turkey Jerky EVER! - Just Try ONE Bag! Buffalo Jerky Diabetic 0 05-05-2006 05:04 PM
Turkey jerky? Michael L Kankiewicz General Cooking 2 04-02-2006 11:35 AM
turkey jerky? Michael L Kankiewicz Preserving 1 01-02-2006 06:19 PM
Turkey Jerky Pete Romfh Diabetic 0 14-11-2005 05:24 AM
turkey jerky preheating Rick Preserving 0 16-07-2004 10:46 PM