FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   looking for an eggless, butterless lemon curd recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/8294-looking-eggless-butterless-lemon.html)

Susan 05-10-2003 11:07 PM

looking for an eggless, butterless lemon curd recipe

Hello and best wishes to all the busy canners. I am looking for a
recipe for lemon curd that I can process in a boiling water
bath--perhaps with a bit of tapioca? Anyone have any ideas or
suggestions. Thank you and be well.

Ellen Wickberg 06-10-2003 12:56 AM

looking for an eggless, butterless lemon curd recipe

in article , Susan at
wrote on 5/10/03 3:07 pm:

> Hello and best wishes to all the busy canners. I am looking for a
> recipe for lemon curd that I can process in a boiling water
> bath--perhaps with a bit of tapioca? Anyone have any ideas or
> suggestions. Thank you and be well.

Eggless and butterless wouldn't be a curd. Are you looking for a thickened,
opaque lemonjuice product? If you can wait, the Food Preservation center at
the University of Georgia is working on a BWBable lemon curd. Ellen