LIMEYNO1

Default Garlic

My hardneck usually keeps from harvest to harvest too. As you mentioned,
keep in a dry, cool, DARK place.

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

thelimeyno1 at cogeco dot ca