Feuer

Default appelsauce

> So now the question is, what to do about it. I still have 3 bushel to go.

Well, if you're making sauce out of people named Appel, you are going
to get a very bloody, and therefore red, sauce.

David
Dwayne

I buy packages of Red Hots and add them to the apples while they are
cooking. Then run the whole mess through the food processer, pour it into
the jars, seal and hot water bath them. They all come out red and really
taste good.

Dwayne

"Ad Meijer" > wrote in message
> this year I got a bumper crop of apples.
> So I decided to put some sauce in 0.7 pint jars. for 15 minutes hot

packed
> at 15 pounds of pressure.
> But the result is not what I expected.
> The sauce comes out deep red, like Gieser Wildeman pears. and even the

taste