Posted to rec.food.preserving
George Shirley

Default Anticipation

Just ordered the latest version of the Tilia FoodSaver a few days ago
and I'm waiting impatiently for it to show up. DW broke one of the
latches on my old Compact II a few months ago but I built a makeshift
one that allows it to work as well as before but it provided an excuse
for the new one. It's the one you see on late night cable or satellite
but I ordered for the same price from the Tilia website. Probably pass
the old one on to one of our kids if they're interested. Merry Christmas
to me according to DW.

George