A.T.Hagan

Default Herbs, spices, seasonings that don't stand up to pressure canning?

I seem to have completely lost the file I kept that had the various
herbs, spices, seasonings and other things that don't hold up well to
canning. Off the top of my head I recall that sage turns bitter when
pressure canned and that wine flavor fades badly by the time the jar
comes out of canner.

Are there any more that anyone is aware of?

......Alan.

---
The Universe is utterly indifferent to the fact that
you do not realize the consequences of your actions.
You will have to deal with them just the same.

The Prudent Food Storage FAQ, V4.0
http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html