~patches~

Default Canning Pics Posted

I've been posting these at rec.food.cooking of which many here already
have seen since they post there too. One poster suggested I should post
the pics here too. Anyway I posted on two different threads - "Salsa
Pics" and "Tomato Paste Pics" both started by me. Ignore the "Chili
Cheese Fries" thread I started if you have heart problems I hope you
don't mind me not reposting the links as you can get the links through
the threads and I'm rather lazy today. I'll post the results of my mint
jelly tomorrow.

Oh Melba, have you tried the Apple Maple Jam in the BBB? It came out
really nice. It has an amber sparkle when the lights hit it and there
are little chunks of white apple floating though it. I'm thinking a
bagel with cream cheese then topped with this jam. Here's a pic -
http://tinypic.com/e0lrns.jpg

The peach cutney came out really good too. I made one meal using the
left-overs - and there's always a little left-over with canning - for
cooking a pork tenderloin. That was really good! I should have taking
pics of it. Here's a pic of the peach chutney -
http://tinypic.com/e0ltgn.jpg

Rosettes - pics posted to alt.binaries.food Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 0 16-12-2007 10:30 PM
Posted pics on ABF Piedmont Barbecue 0 07-02-2007 04:33 PM
Posted pics JakBQuik Barbecue 1 19-12-2004 09:23 PM
Posted pics Piedmont Barbecue 1 19-12-2004 09:23 PM
Posted pics of lump burn Piedmont Barbecue 1 16-12-2004 03:55 AM