Melba's Jammin'

Default Cross your fingers

I've just nuked the apricots for Apricot Butter. Leave us see that *I*
don't turn my back on it once it's cooking!
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 6/6/05 Sam I Am!
June 25, 1945: Me and Carly Simon. I wonder if she makes jam.
Melba's Jammin'

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> I've just nuked the apricots for Apricot Butter. Leave us see that *I*
> don't turn my back on it once it's cooking!

It is SO frabjous!! Six half-pints and a 4-ounce jar.
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 6/17/05 Pictures & story
from Notable Women's Dinner at the Governor's Residence.