KenCo

Default Raw Honey

DocsLoki wrote:
> I've never dealt with fresh honey before, but hubby purchased some
> from a neighbor who keeps beehives. They honey is wonderful, but
> I am noticing a "foam" on the top of the jars and the lids are pushed
> outward on the jars.
>
> I scraped off some of the foam and put the honey in a different jar
> and the "foam" reformed.
>
> Ok, so what is going on????
>
> Loki

its probably just turning to sugar on top as any type
of honey basicly keeps forever, really cant go bad.

did you ask the beekeeper?

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

$9.95 internet access https://sub.copper.net/promo/5339894.asp

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Honey Julie Bove Diabetic 24 23-06-2009 03:16 AM
Honey cybercat General Cooking 33 26-06-2008 04:15 PM
How do you like your honey?- Honey Bars recipe Julia Altshuler General Cooking 0 30-01-2008 03:42 PM
Honey!....Is there a Use By Date for Honey?... Bigbazza[_7_] General Cooking 2 02-01-2008 01:22 PM
Jan: Church's Honey Biscuits with Honey Butter Duckie ® Recipes 0 13-05-2004 01:24 PM