FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Need a commercial display freezer (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/452456-need-commercial-display-freezer.html)

terryjeff 27-10-2020 09:36 AM

Need a commercial display freezer

Hello all! Finally, with the support of my family and friends, I'm remodelling my confectionery store into a grocery store. The remodelling plans were ready to go, but the COVID-19 scenario took a toll on my business, and it was put to hold. Now things have slowly started to turn around, and we are up and running with the remodelling work. I'm searching for a commercial display freezer to be kept in the store, preferably a single door one, because I don't want to buy a huge freezer that consumes a lot of space. I thought starting with a small one. My friend suggested this display freezer (for more details: https://www.ancasterfoodequipment.co...tors-coolers/). I wanted to know your options on it. Also, it would be great if you can add some insights to my plan. Cheers.