Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Mill & Mix

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003 at 11:44:38 AM UTC-7, Bruce Neilson wrote:
> I recently acquired this combination grain mill and mixer from a lady who
> bought it new in the 70's and did not use it. It was made in Brigham City
> Utah, and I cannot find and info on the company or anyone who has used one.
> I have some questions on getting it to work correctly. Any help would be
> appreciate.
> -Bruce

It's just called the Mill & Mix and was indeed made in the 70s in Brigham City, Utah.
Built like a proverbial tank, and a number of them still survive and are in productive
use. The company seems to be long gone.

I have and regularly use one and found a page of instructions. I can't see a way to
attach a PDF to this message, so if you want them, please download from

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6e3vnywye...tions.pdf?dl=0

Best,

Ken
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Mill & Mix Bob Zatwarnicki Preserving 0 01-10-2020 12:08 PM
Mill & Mix [email protected] Preserving 0 11-07-2017 01:45 AM
Pepper mill Nancy Young General Cooking 60 20-09-2006 12:46 AM
Best Flour Mill Mark E. in Oz Sourdough 6 09-07-2006 05:20 AM