Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.preserving,alt.food.barbeque

Default How do these basic food staple real prices from this week compare to yours?

I just now wrote this, my very first "custom" Android app using freewa
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.android/aW64zYeBtF0>
<https://comp.mobile.android.narkive.com/0dR8Lodl/report-my-first-hello-world-using-android-studio-freeware-on-windows-worked-just-fine-in-about-an>
Where, I'm curious how our prices compare to yours for these basic staples?

o The shopping list GUI has the things I buy at a local shop:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=2882721androidstudio63.jpg>
o The list scrolls for as long as needed to contain the list:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6444469androidstudio64.jpg>
o The first item is the bar of pure chocolate, at $6/pound:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=8761584androidstudio65.jpg>
o Then the cage-free eggs, at $2/dozen:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4179147androidstudio66.jpg>
o The free-roaming cow's whole milk, at $3/gallon:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4022187androidstudio67.jpg>
o Fresh squeezed orange juice at $3/half gallon:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=1358712androidstudio68.jpg>
o Durham and Seminole wheat pasta at $1/pound:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=7272961androidstudio69.jpg>
o Fresh squeezed pineapple juice at $3/half gallon:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=2910438androidstudio70.jpg>
o California table wine at about $6/750ml:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=2665618androidstudio71.jpg>
o Whole wheat organic olive oil bread wraps at $3.50 pound:
<http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6075024androidstudio72.jpg>

Are your basic food prices about the same as ours?
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.preserving,alt.food.barbeque

On 11/15/18 1:06 AM, arlen michael holder wrote:
> I just now wrote this, my very first "custom" Android app using freewa
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.mobile.android/aW64zYeBtF0>
> <https://comp.mobile.android.narkive.com/0dR8Lodl/report-my-first-hello-world-using-android-studio-freeware-on-windows-worked-just-fine-in-about-an>
> Where, I'm curious how our prices compare to yours for these basic staples?

Our gas prices are dropping.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...er-gallon-next