Old 20-07-2018, 06:46 PM posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Mill & Mix

I have a Mill and Mix I bought in 1976 and I love it.
I Make bread about every two weeks. But mine seems to be wearing out. I wish I could get my hands on another one that works well. My husband replaced the belt with a heavy duty one that has good tracks on it and that helped but now The mixing arm seems to wobble and I dont know what to do about it. I guess Ill just use it till it completely dies. Do you know if the motor needs lubrication? The place that made it is out of business so I dont know who to ask. Sincerely Marilyn Swainston

Old 22-07-2018, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.preserving

Did you try Googling Mill and Mix? Lots of info out there. John
Old 07-12-2018, 05:13 PM posted to rec.food.preserving

On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 11:46:36 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a Mill and Mix I bought in 1976 and I love it.
I Make bread about every two weeks. But mine seems to be wearing out. I wish I could get my hands on another one that works well. My husband replaced the belt with a heavy duty one that has good tracks on it and that helped but now The mixing arm seems to wobble and I dont know what to do about it. I guess Ill just use it till it completely dies. Do you know if the motor needs lubrication? The place that made it is out of business so I dont know who to ask. Sincerely Marilyn Swainston

Hi Marilyn! Did you find another Mill and Mix? I have one if you'd like!