FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Happy, happy... (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/442859-happy-happy.html)

Gloria P 31-12-2017 11:19 PM

Happy, happy...

Happy New Year to all my well-preserved friends. May you all have
wonderfully productive gardens and may all your canning jars seal on the
first try!

Gloria P

Boron Elgar[_1_] 01-01-2018 12:17 AM

Happy, happy...

On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:19:08 -0700, gloria p >
wrote:

>Happy New Year to all my well-preserved friends. May you all have
>wonderfully productive gardens and may all your canning jars seal on the
>first try!
>
>Gloria P

Plink to you, too, Gloria! Much love.

songbird 01-01-2018 04:21 PM

Happy, happy...

Boron Elgar wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 15:19:08 -0700, gloria p >
> wrote:
>

>>Happy New Year to all my well-preserved friends. May you all have
>>wonderfully productive gardens and may all your canning jars seal on the
>>first try!
>>
>>Gloria P

> Plink to you, too, Gloria! Much love.

many crunchy kraut returns!