FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Arizona State Fair (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/442040-re-arizona-state-fair.html)

George Shirley[_3_] 07-10-2017 12:33 PM

Arizona State Fair

On 10/7/2017 3:12 AM, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> All food items (except for baked goods) were submitted to the fair
> committee today. Baked goods will be submitted early Monday morning
> before the fair opens. Judging will be on Monday, 10/9. I'm keeping
> my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. Will keep you posted.

I'll keep some fingers crossed for you Wayne. Maybe a little chant for it.

George, up early as usual to feed the dawg

My DNA chart just came in, turns out I am less than 1% Native American,
my folks claimed half breed but blood tells the truth I guess. Most of
my blood is European plus some Oriental and African. My ancestors
appeared to really like other folks. <VBG> Still trying to understand
this stuff.