Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Rain and such

Yesterday afternoon around 4 pm the sun went away. Dark clouds covered
our area and then the rain came,mostly off and on drenches. When it
ended we had received 4.5 inches of rain.

Today is also overcast but warmer than yesterday and no rain as yet.
Looking at the gardens this morning it seemed that everything had grown
a good bit and the squash were much larger.

We've been getting so much squash, sweet peppers, and kale a goodly
amount was given to the food bank at our church. Hopefully folks liked
it as much as we do.

Forecast is more rain this coming week so reckon we will be harvesting
daily.

George

Rain George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 3 20-04-2016 03:28 PM
Rain George Shirley[_3_] Preserving 11 16-12-2015 04:03 PM
I'd like to send everyone some rain jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 61 17-09-2015 01:10 PM
RAIN !!! ImStillMags General Cooking 9 16-10-2012 02:45 AM