Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends who can and even those who can't.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 12/24/2015 8:36 PM, gloria p wrote:

> Merry Christmas to all my friends who can and even those who can't.
>
> gloria p

Thank you Gloria, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No canning until Monday when we will put up a pitiful crop of kumquats
into jam.

George
Posted to rec.food.preserving

And a Merry Christmas to you & yours & this fine group. John
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 19:36:57 -0700, gloria p > wrote:

>Merry Christmas to all my friends who can and even those who can't.

Last week I scanned all my past Christmas cards and put them on the web.
You will see a unifying theme to them.

http://donwiss.com/silk-screened-chr...holiday-cards/

I hope they are not too big for your screen.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

Don Wiss wrote:
> gloria p wrote:
>
>>Merry Christmas to all my friends who can and even those who can't.

we can can and i don't even dance. well at least not
where others can see me. MC & HNY too!

> Last week I scanned all my past Christmas cards and put them on the web.
> You will see a unifying theme to them.
>
> http://donwiss.com/silk-screened-chr...holiday-cards/
>
> I hope they are not too big for your screen.

i liked that last one the best.

songbird

Merry Christmas to all! (Interactive Christmas card) Omelet General Cooking 4 26-12-2006 12:40 AM
Merry Christmas Omelet General Cooking 0 25-12-2006 03:59 PM
Merry Christmas Pinky Winemaking 2 28-12-2003 10:56 PM
Merry Christmas y'all! frohe Barbecue 2 25-12-2003 05:22 PM