Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default State Fair Canning Champion! W00t!!

Floating on air! I just got off the phone with the superintendent of
the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities building. For the sixth
time I have been awarded the honor of being named the 2015 Minnesota
State Fair's "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry." HOOO-RAH!!! I've
been the mop and I've been the floor. Mopping is way more fun.
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 14:38:01 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

>Floating on air! I just got off the phone with the superintendent of
>the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities building. For the sixth
>time I have been awarded the honor of being named the 2015 Minnesota
>State Fair's "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry." HOOO-RAH!!! I've
>been the mop and I've been the floor. Mopping is way more fun.
>--

Congratulations for your expertise, hard work and artistry.

Really, words fail me, and you know how rare that is!

Boron
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Floating on air! I just got off the phone with the superintendent of
> the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities building. For the sixth
> time I have been awarded the honor of being named the 2015 Minnesota
> State Fair's "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry." HOOO-RAH!!! I've
> been the mop and I've been the floor. Mopping is way more fun.

woohoo! i've always known that Minnesotans have
good taste.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Congrats!
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2015-08-29 21:42:55 +0000, Boron Elgar said:

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2015 14:38:01 -0500, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
>> Floating on air! I just got off the phone with the superintendent of
>> the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities building. For the sixth
>> time I have been awarded the honor of being named the 2015 Minnesota
>> State Fair's "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry." HOOO-RAH!!! I've
>> been the mop and I've been the floor. Mopping is way more fun.
>> --

> Congratulations for your expertise, hard work and artistry.
>

> Really, words fail me, and you know how rare that is!
>
> Boron

LOL! Thanks, Boron.
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2015-08-30 03:23:59 +0000, songbird said:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
>> Floating on air! I just got off the phone with the superintendent of
>> the Minnesota State Fair Creative Activities building. For the sixth
>> time I have been awarded the honor of being named the 2015 Minnesota
>> State Fair's "Prestigious Processor of the Pantry." HOOO-RAH!!! I've
>> been the mop and I've been the floor. Mopping is way more fun.

> woohoo! i've always known that Minnesotans have
> good taste.
>

> songbird

More importantly, they taste good!! Taste is 35 of 100 points for each jar.
Thanks!
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2015-08-30 03:45:17 +0000, Randal Oulton said:

> Congrats!

Thank you, Randal.