FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Peach Butter (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/430607-peach-butter.html)

Melba's Jammin' 01-09-2014 12:12 AM

Peach Butter

It's a WIP -- and I still have a dozen peaches in the box to deal with.
More peach jam or else peach barbecue sauce.

Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013

George Shirley[_3_] 01-09-2014 12:36 AM

Peach Butter

On 8/31/2014 6:12 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
It's a WIP -- and I still have a dozen peaches in the box to deal with.
More peach jam or else peach barbecue sauce.

Never mind, send peach jam and/or barbecue sauce. I will give you a
definitive quantitative review on all of it. G

Only thing we're putting by is lots and lots of pesto. Miz Anne loves
the stuff, I don't particularly like it in those quantities myself.

It's good to see you posting again Barb.

George