Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Pickled banana pepper rings

I canned some last year and now they are mush instead of crisp......I
used half water and half vinegar and HWB process as a recipe called
for.....anyone have a better recipe?....thanks...Carol

Posted to rec.food.preserving

Download Planes Movie for Mac, 'Planes the film high quality'
(http://tinyurl.com/kx9dd98), Planes Film Synopsis, Planes movie
pictures.
We're the Millers review movie, 'hi-def quality We're the Millers
download' (http://tinyurl.com/k4zsuy3), Part Quotes From The Movie We're
the Millers online, The Full We're the Millers Film Online.
This Is the End Dvdrip, 'This Is the End tide movie cinema'
(http://tinyurl.com/kbe7h7s), Fast This Is the End video, download film
This Is the End.

--
EntonybroW