Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Going off the group

Probably this coming weekend I will not be posting until after 12/05/12,
shutting down all utilities, etc. at this house very soon. Don't get
complacent, I will be back as soon as I get another provider in the new
home.

We're been packing up day and night, very tiring for old people. Friday
we haul all the potted plants and the freezer and fridge to our
grandson's house. He lives about two blocks from our new home. Wasn't
planned that way but he does want us to teach him how to garden, fish,
and hunt and put up his own food. How lucky can we get!

Ol' Lonesome George
Posted to rec.food.preserving

George Shirley wrote:

> Probably this coming weekend I will not be posting until after 12/05/12,
> shutting down all utilities, etc. at this house very soon. Don't get
> complacent, I will be back as soon as I get another provider in the new
> home.

i've been lucky that most ISPs will forward
e-mail for a while when changing services. i
used to keep a list handy of all the addresses
and websites i had to update each time i moved.
moved a bunch of times in 5 years. then finally
got here. thought i was all done with the
address change thing and then the PO decides to
change the box numbers. haha. good one i told
them, i still haven't changed it...

good luck with everything George.

> We're been packing up day and night, very tiring for old people. Friday
> we haul all the potted plants and the freezer and fridge to our
> grandson's house. He lives about two blocks from our new home. Wasn't
> planned that way but he does want us to teach him how to garden, fish,
> and hunt and put up his own food. How lucky can we get!

sounds wonderful! too bad you couldn't have kidnapped
him to help out with the packing.

> Ol' Lonesome George

scritch the dawg.

songbird
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:21:20 -0600, George Shirley
> wrote:

>Probably this coming weekend I will not be posting until after 12/05/12,
>shutting down all utilities, etc. at this house very soon. Don't get
>complacent, I will be back as soon as I get another provider in the new
>home.
>
>We're been packing up day and night, very tiring for old people. Friday
>we haul all the potted plants and the freezer and fridge to our
>grandson's house. He lives about two blocks from our new home. Wasn't
>planned that way but he does want us to teach him how to garden, fish,
>and hunt and put up his own food. How lucky can we get!
>
>Ol' Lonesome George

Glad you got the house sold and now have a new one. I agree the that
interval between is really bad news.

Look forward to seeing you post here when you get settled.
--
Susan N.

Alt Group Intend to Take Over This Group Bakerman Baking 4 25-06-2008 03:50 AM
I Am New To This Group [email protected] General Cooking 35 02-12-2006 07:04 PM
TO THE GROUP......... Shiver General Cooking 4 23-09-2006 04:43 PM
New to the group Lew Bryson Beer 2 28-06-2005 06:55 PM
new to the group [email protected] Sourdough 0 21-06-2005 09:10 PM