Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default For George Shirley

I know you're expecting him, but not looking forward to that unwelcome
visitor name of Isaac.
Batten down the hatches. You and Miz Anne be safe.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 8/27/2012 9:59 PM, Ross@home wrote:
> I know you're expecting him, but not looking forward to that unwelcome
> visitor name of Isaac.
> Batten down the hatches. You and Miz Anne be safe.
>
> Ross.
> Southern Ontario, Canada

We're still waiting to see which way he goes, with any luck Isaac will
hit New Orleans and not us. Just as long as he doesn't have a sister
trailing along to hammer us. Remember Katrina was quickly followed by
Rita. Rita did about US$16K damage to our house and ate a huge white oak
tree we loved.

We no longer try to ride storms out Ross, better part of valor for old
folks is to run far, far away and watch it on TV. We have cars gassed up
and ready to in whichever direction the storm isn't going. Have friends
and family all ready to receive refugees.

We will keep all aware of what's going on.

George
Anxious in Loosyanna
Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article > ,
George Shirley > wrote:

> On 8/27/2012 9:59 PM, Ross@home wrote:
> > I know you're expecting him, but not looking forward to that unwelcome
> > visitor name of Isaac.
> > Batten down the hatches. You and Miz Anne be safe.
> >
> > Ross.
> > Southern Ontario, Canada
> >

> We're still waiting to see which way he goes, with any luck Isaac will
> hit New Orleans and not us. Just as long as he doesn't have a sister
> trailing along to hammer us. Remember Katrina was quickly followed by
> Rita. Rita did about US$16K damage to our house and ate a huge white oak
> tree we loved.
>
> We no longer try to ride storms out Ross, better part of valor for old
> folks is to run far, far away and watch it on TV. We have cars gassed up
> and ready to in whichever direction the storm isn't going. Have friends
> and family all ready to receive refugees.
>
> We will keep all aware of what's going on.
>
> George
> Anxious in Loosyanna

You'll be fine, you old goat! You're too cantankerous for a hurry-Cain
to mess with.
--
Barb,
http://www.barbschaller.com, as of June 6, 2012
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:24:16 AM UTC-4, George Shirley wrote:
> On 8/27/2012 9:59 PM, Ross@home wrote:
>
> > I know you're expecting him, but not looking forward to that unwelcome

> > visitor name of Isaac.

> > Batten down the hatches. You and Miz Anne be safe.

> > Ross.

> > Southern Ontario, Canada

> We're still waiting to see which way he goes, with any luck Isaac will
>
> hit New Orleans and not us. Just as long as he doesn't have a sister
>
> trailing along to hammer us. Remember Katrina was quickly followed by
>
> Rita. Rita did about US$16K damage to our house and ate a huge white oak
>
> tree we loved.
>

> We no longer try to ride storms out Ross, better part of valor for old
>
> folks is to run far, far away and watch it on TV. We have cars gassed up
>
> and ready to in whichever direction the storm isn't going. Have friends
>
> and family all ready to receive refugees.
>

> We will keep all aware of what's going on.
>

> George
>
> Anxious in Loosyanna

what Ross said, George. Thinking of you and sending safe prayers your way,

Kathi