FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%! (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/404880-cut-your-grocery-bill.html)

kimsyet 08-02-2011 10:20 PM

Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%!

Last week at my scrapbooking class, one of the ladies was telling us about the program at http://discounts4food.com She had a pocket full of store receipts showing amazing savings. All of them showed a minimum of 70% savings on her grocery bills. I signed up and last night I saved $134.47 or 72% of my entire grocery bill. Thought I would share this great find!

trung277 27-04-2011 02:27 PM

Your information is really useful. It helped me a lot. Thanks a lot!