f/256

Default Victorio Villaware strainer

I am looking for the above strainer but I have not being able to locate a
distributor anywhere in the Toronto area, anybody knows where can I get it
from locally?

Thx,

Guy

Ross Reid

"f/256" > wrote:

>I am looking for the above strainer but I have not being able to locate a
>distributor anywhere in the Toronto area, anybody knows where can I get it
>from locally?
>
>Thx,
>
>Guy

Try a Home Hardware store, don't know if they still do but, they used
to carry them.
You can get it via mail order from Berry Hill in St. Thomas.
http://www.berryhilllimited.com/b-ca...pid=200&cat=C3

Ross

To email, remove the obvious from my address.
Ross Reid

"f/256" > wrote:

>I am looking for the above strainer but I have not being able to locate a
>distributor anywhere in the Toronto area, anybody knows where can I get it
>from locally?
>
>Thx,
>
>Guy

Try a Home Hardware store, don't know if they still do but, they used
to carry them.
You can get it via mail order from Berry Hill in St. Thomas.
http://www.berryhilllimited.com/b-ca...pid=200&cat=C3

Ross

To email, remove the obvious from my address.
George Shirley

Ross Reid wrote:
> "f/256" > wrote:
>

>>I am looking for the above strainer but I have not being able to locate a
>>distributor anywhere in the Toronto area, anybody knows where can I get it

>>from locally?

>>Thx,
>>
>>Guy

> Try a Home Hardware store, don't know if they still do but, they used
> to carry them.
> You can get it via mail order from Berry Hill in St. Thomas.
> http://www.berryhilllimited.com/b-ca...pid=200&cat=C3
>
> Ross
>
> To email, remove the obvious from my address.

Looks just like the one I bought a couple of years ago but US$20.00
cheaper. Mine is a Best Buy. IIRC I bought it from Pinetree Seeds mail
order but have seen them other places on the web.

George

George Shirley