FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Harvest Maid Dehydrator instructions? (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/33423-harvest-maid-dehydrator-instructions.html)

Cory 28-08-2004 11:41 PM

Harvest Maid Dehydrator instructions?

We have a 10-layer Harvest Maid dehydrator that came with helpful
instructions. Except we can't find them anywhere :-( Any chance of
getting a copy from someone?

Thanks much!

Scott 29-08-2004 05:04 AM

In article >,
(Cory) wrote:

> We have a 10-layer Harvest Maid dehydrator that came with helpful
> instructions. Except we can't find them anywhere :-( Any chance of
> getting a copy from someone?

Here's the company's contact info:
<http://www.nesco.com/support/contact_us/>

They have downloadable manuals, but apparently not for the Harvest Maid
(which, I think, is the FD-101), but maybe you could order one for, as
they call it, "a small fee."

please mail OT responses only