nutNhoney

Default Got My New Food Mill

Thanks for everyone's help. DH brough home a Kitchen Value Food
Strainer and Sauce Maker today. It was a little more pricey than I
would have liked. There are optional screens available if I want them.
The salsa screen looks pretty good given the amount I make. I played
with it this afternoon making tomato soup. What a difference in the
prep time! The neat thing was clean up. I had it set so the waste went
right into the sink with the garbage disposal. I sure wish I had bought
one a long time ago. It would have saved a lot of time!