Michael

Default Peaches in SC

Just got back from Gaffney SC where canner peaches (read dead ripe and
unshipable) are going for $3.00 a bushel. As long as you work them up in 24
hours they are perfect.

Blanche Nonken

"Michael" > wrote:

> Just got back from Gaffney SC where canner peaches (read dead ripe and
> unshipable) are going for $3.00 a bushel. As long as you work them up in 24
> hours they are perfect.

"I wish I had a bushel for fermenting!" Tom whined.
Brian Mailman

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> "Michael" > wrote:
>

>>Just got back from Gaffney SC where canner peaches (read dead ripe and
>>unshipable) are going for $3.00 a bushel. As long as you work them up in 24
>>hours they are perfect.

> "I wish I had a bushel for fermenting!" Tom whined.

"That would be nice," said Mrs. Tom cratefully.

B/
Brian Mailman

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> "Michael" > wrote:
>

>>Just got back from Gaffney SC where canner peaches (read dead ripe and
>>unshipable) are going for $3.00 a bushel. As long as you work them up in 24
>>hours they are perfect.

> "I wish I had a bushel for fermenting!" Tom whined.

"That would be nice," said Mrs. Tom cratefully.

B/
The Joneses

Brian Mailman wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:
>
> > "Michael" > wrote:
> >

> >>Just got back from Gaffney SC where canner peaches (read dead ripe and
> >>unshipable) are going for $3.00 a bushel. As long as you work them up in 24
> >>hours they are perfect.

> > "I wish I had a bushel for fermenting!" Tom whined.

> "That would be nice," said Mrs. Tom cratefully.
>
> B/

"They'd just go to waist," she said fatuously.

Peaches! jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 14 28-08-2016 02:29 PM
Peaches Becca EmaNymton General Cooking 20 01-10-2014 11:07 PM
GA Peaches! Billy[_3_] Baking 1 14-08-2008 01:17 AM
Peaches for Jam? Joyce Preserving 2 30-07-2004 12:16 AM