Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Crabapple jelly.

Managed to harvest quite a few decent crabapples from one of our Dolgo
trees in spite of the dismal outlook of a few weeks ago.
Steam juiced a load, along with 10 sprigs of fresh rosemary then made
some of the resulting juice into jelly. Needed more rosemary as the
jelly has just a hint of it and we'd prefer more.
Picture on alt.binaries.food

Ross.

Crabapple time zxcvbob Preserving 4 03-09-2014 01:11 AM
Speaking of Crabapple Jelly Melba's Jammin' Preserving 2 13-08-2010 01:41 PM
Crabapple Wood? OK or Not OK to use when Smoking Glen S Barbecue 5 05-09-2006 02:13 PM
Crabapple Puzzle A. J. Rawls Winemaking 1 31-10-2005 10:55 PM
Crabapple juice II (very long) zxcvbob Preserving 22 09-09-2004 03:28 PM