Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Salmon, Salmon and more freeking salmon

yesterday I started making Gravlox I had about 4#s Today I was given
about 30#,s more so I whipped up a brine and I am soaking most of them.
I froze some for crab bait and Salted some for pickled Salmon.
Holey shit I am going to be busy . I probably will have to take the day off
tomorrow to smoke all those *******s

Salmon w/mayo and another salmon recipe [email protected] General Cooking 5 09-02-2014 09:01 PM
Salmon Charly Horse Barbecue 12 16-08-2011 02:42 PM
Grilled Salmon with Salmon Rub International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 15-08-2007 12:17 AM
Salmon or NOT larry General Cooking 2 26-03-2004 04:24 AM
Help! Need salmon recipe for tonite(ground-up wasabi peas on sauteed salmon fillet) Pierre General Cooking 1 07-02-2004 02:17 PM