Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Lost Blue Book-rotting apples

I hope someone can PLEASE help me.....I've torn the house apart
looking for my Ball Blue Book of Recipes and can't find it! I
desperately need these 2 recipes published in the 1988 or 1989
edition: Apple Raisin Marmalade and Spiced Apple Butter. If you can
send me these recipes I would really appreciate it. Post it here if
you'd like or I'll send you my email.

Thanks,
Cheryl